BECOME A STOCKIST
We supply over 100 gift shops, garden centres, museums, heritage centres, farm shops and charities across the UK. We welcome new wholesale enquiries but tend not to supply two outlets in the same vicinity. For a list of who we supply, visit our stockists page.
- Our products are functional and practical, designed for people who love nature and the outdoors
- Raw beeswax is sourced from our own hives as well as other beekeepers in the region
- We mix, heat, filter, pour, lid and label the beeswax skincare and homecare products by hand in West Dorset
- We are a family-run business, grown from three generations of farmers and beekeepers
- We offer something different to the heavily scented, floral ranges on offer elsewhere
- Our packaging was originally designed by illustrator Holly Clifton-Brown
What we Offer
- Free trade samples on request
- Free testers on most products purchased at first order
- Advice on products that would sell best
- Minimum order £60 exc VAT
- Branded point of sale boxes, with point of sale stand-ups, posters, postcards
- Swap scheme to return unsold goods as part of a re-order
- £3.25 carriage on top up orders (up to 2kg weight)
White Label & Bespoke
We work with partners to produce white labelled or joint-branded bespoke salves, lip balms or household polishes. With your own beeswax, vegetable oils or essential oils, we can create unique new products under your brand. Let us know if you have something in mind.
Visit the media page to download lo-res and hi-res brand, product and lifestyle images, and find links to our videos. You’ll also find text about Filberts of Dorset for use in press releases, social media and on your website.
To discuss our products, receive a sample pack, trade price list or place an order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01305 264927.