Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Beeswax Food Wrap – mixed pack of 3
Hand made in the UK with organic cotton. So many customers have asked for food wraps … we’re not kitted up to make them so we went to bee enthusiasts BeeBee Wraps.
Pack of 3 wraps – 33x33cm, 26x26cm, 18x18cm
How To Use:
- Using warm hands wrap around food to create a breathable seal. Play around and feel how they are malleable when warm and hold their shape when cold.
- Hand wash in cold water and eco-friendly soap.
- Avoid using with raw meat and fish, dishwashers or microwaves.
- If necessary recharge your BeeBee by ironing between two sheets of greaseproof paper, peel away while still wet and hold aloft until dry.
- Love your BeeBee and it will last a year or more. Then ensure you leave no trace by composting your BeeBee or using as a firelight on your wood-burning stove!
BeeBee beeswax wraps are made from GOTS certified organic cotton printed with low impact dyes, infused with beeswax, tree resin and organic jojoba oil. Please avoid if you are allergic to any of these ingredients.