This fantastic box of gifts for the wildlife gardener can be sent direct to the recipient with a small bee themed gift card. The array of eco-friendly, ethical gifts includes:
- 2 packets of pollinator friendly seeds (described below*)
- 40g Gardeners Hand Salve. This natural balm combines high levels of protective beeswax with nourishing oils including English grown rapeseed oil which is rich in vitamin E. Perfect for rough skin and minor splits.
- 24g Muscle Rub. Perfect to rub into sore, hard-working muscles, this soft balm combines high levels of English rapeseed and hemp oils with thyme, yarrow and clary sage essential oils.
- Honey Soap (90g). Our natural, hand made soap bar produces a creamy lather and washes off to leave skin feeling soft. Made with our own Dorset honey and beeswax. We add a little bergamot essential oil for a gentle fragrance. Free from palm oil.
- Reel of garden twine.
- wooden nail brush
- Mini bee themed gift card. Please write your personalised message in the ‘notes’ section when completing your order.
Each bundle will be wrapped in colourful tissue paper, with a sprig or two of our favourite fragrant herbs from the garden.
- Nepeta Mussinii (Catmint) – a nectar rich, clump forming plant popular with gardeners, pollinators and cats alike. With lavender coloured flowers and grey green foliage.
- Phacelia – easy to grow and favourite with pollinating insects, with lovely purple/blue flowers and ferny foliage