BECOME A STOCKIST
We supply heritage sites, independent gift shops, galleries, museums large and small, farm and eco shops, trusts and charities across the UK. Ten years on from starting out, we know our customers value ethically-produced goods made with a respect for the planet. Their choices are not driven by large brand marketing or discounts, they seek natural and hand-made at a sensible price. They appreciate the story of a successful small business, grounded in the British countryside. Read more on the History & Story page.
We welcome new wholesale enquiries but tend not to supply two outlets in the same vicinity. For a list of who we supply, visit our stockists page.
How we work
- As beekeepers, it is in our interest to consider the environmental impact of everything we do, buy and use.
- Our About Us page sets out our values regarding ingredients and production.
- On a daily basis, we aim to reduce, reuse and recycle, whether building a barn or making a balm.
- We sort all waste materials; we reuse paperboard and other packaging; we recycle glass, aluminium and plastic ingredients packaging.
- We pour our balms and salves into UK-made aluminium tins, polishes are poured into UK-made metal tins – all can be reused or recycled. Our gifts come in metal tins or in kraft boxes, UK-made with recycled pulp.
- Our kraft gift boxes, wraps, cards, POS standups, tags and labels are printed onsite or within 60 miles of our site, on recycled material or within the FSC or UK Woodland Carbon Code.
- Our packaging materials are in line with the standards required for COSMOS certification – aluminium, paperboard, polyethylene (tin lid liners) and PET honey jars.
- Increasingly, we use paper labels. Right now, our focus is on sourcing effective paper labels for all products.
What we Offer
- A range of ethically-made products, manufactured by us in Dorset – skincare, gift, craft, home, garden
- An established artisan range with 10 years of UK-wide exposure
- A strong story and ongoing narrative about the producer/maker
- Branded point of sale boxes, stand-ups, posters, postcards; access to lo/hi res digital images and videos
- Swap scheme to return unsold goods as part of a re-order
- Free trade samples and free testers on most products purchased for first order
- Minimum order £60 exc VAT, low carriage rates on top up orders (up to 2kg weight)
Unique products for you
We work with a small number of partners to produce white labelled or joint-branded bespoke salves, lip balms or household polishes. With your own beeswax, vegetable oils or essential oils, we can create unique new products under your brand. Let us know if you have something in mind.
Visit the media page to download lo-res and hi-res brand, product and lifestyle images, and find links to our videos. You’ll also find text about Filberts of Dorset for use in press releases, social media and on your website.
To discuss our products, receive a sample pack, trade price list or place an order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01305 264927.